Chicken manchow soup. This Chicken Manchow Soup recipe tastes just like the restaurant! Spicy, full of veggies and chicken and fried noodles. Manchow soup is a soup popular in Indian Chinese cuisine due to its easy preparation and hot spicy taste.
Learn How To Cook Chicken Manchow Soup Recipe, an Indo-Chinese Soup Recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar. Make this delicious Indo-Chinese restaurant style soup. Chicken Manchow Soup Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Manchow Soup (absolutely About Chicken Manchow Soup Recipe: Chicken Manchow is a dark brown Chinese soup. You can have Chicken manchow soup using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken manchow soup
- You need 4 of medium pieces of chicken.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped spring onion.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 of chopped green chilli.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of black salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 packet of noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil to cook.
- It’s as needed of Oil To fry.
Chicken manchow soup recipe with photos and videos What is Manchow soup? Manchow soup is a popular fusion soup recipe of Indo Chinese Cuisines , it is a hot and spicy soup made from mix. Chicken Manchow Soup is a dark brown Chinese soup which is very popular in India also. Learn how to make/prepare Chicken Manchow Soup by following this easy recipe.
Chicken manchow soup instructions
- Boil chicken pieces in 6 cups of water for 20 minutes and then separate stock and chicken pieces..
- Chop chicken pieces to get boneless. Add oil to pan. Add garlic, ginger,chilli. Saute for 40 seconds. Add onion. Cook for 2 minutes. Add carrot and.
- Cabbage. Cook for 3 minutes. Add chicken pieces and add salt, pepper powder, black salt, lemon juice. Cook for 3 minutes. Add chicken stock. Beat egg and add to it. Mix cornflour with 1/4 cup of water and add..
- Boil for 3 minutes. In 1 cup chicken stock boil noodles for 1 minute and stain. Fry well and add to the soup..
- Serve hot.
Your Chicken Manchow Soup is now ready, pour in a soup bowl, add some crispy fried noodles and serve. Do try this recipe, rate it and leave your comment in the section below. Chicken Manchow Soup is one of our favourite spicy Indo-Chinese soups to cook at home in the winter. Our authentic Chicken Manchow Soup recipe is quick and easy to make, ready to serve in. Chicken Manchow soup is an Indo Chinese dish; known for its hot and spicy flavors.