Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye. The Best Salami Sandwich Recipes on Yummly Sandwich Pinwheels, Heisse Huttenseele Sandwich, Gridiron Hero Sandwich. These mini ham and cranberry sandwiches are big on holiday flavors!
Stir in ham, soup, milk and caraway seed. (Add more milk if needed to get consistency you want). Add salt and pepper, to taste. Mix butter, mustard, onion and. together and spread on both sides of the bun or bread. You can cook Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye
- It’s 6 slices of black forest ham.
- You need 2 slices of pumpernickel rye bread.
- Prepare 6 slices of cotto salami.
- It’s 3 slices of swiss cheese.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 10 Slices of Bread and butter pickles.
All Sandwiches served on Rye, unless otherwise requested, and with choice of Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Three-Bean. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! It uses parsley, salami, buttermilk, pepperoncini, honey mustard, prosciutto, ham, swiss cheese. I never made it, but I always loved the idea of having Rye bread/caraway seeds with the cabbage family; with a mustard Bechamel, some very good Swiss cheese, and ham (in this case, actually, pancetta) it seemed like the kind of vegetable gratin you could take to a baseball game–in a very. ham and-swiss-on-rye nutrition facts and nutritional information.
Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye step by step
- Add 2 tablespoons of mustard to each slice of bread. Add 1-1/2 slices of cheese to two of the slices of bread. Add pickle chips to one of the slices of the bread..
- Add the salami and fold the ham then add to two of the slices of bread. Stack the sandwich..
- These are the bread and butter pickle chips I used. Slice in half and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Half Smoked Ham & Swiss on Rye from Panera Bread. Notes: YOU PICK TWO – Half Smoked Ham & Swiss on Rye. Combine the flour, Cheese, Ham and salt in a bowl, then add the egg and the oil, mixing thoroughly. Place biscuits onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Ham and american cheese sub with lettuce, tomato, onion, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano.