Banana Pancake. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
Pour the banana mixture in the hot skillet and cook. How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. You can cook Banana Pancake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 3 of over ripe banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s dash of salt.
- You need 1 tin of small milk.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need of veg oil for frying.
- You need of syrup to serve.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Serve this gluten-free and healthy banana pancakes with maple syrup and please everyone.
Banana Pancake instructions
- In a blender add flour, banana, sugar, salt, milk and eggs and blend everything together once it smooth set aside.
- Heat up frying pan and once its hot add a tsp of veg oil to grease the pan then add a cooking spoon of pancake barter once it cakes through flip over.
- And do same till you finish the barter; serve with syrup.
Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. Once your bananas and baking powder are mashed and the vanilla and eggs are stirred in, incorporate your coconut flour.