Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞. We are always looking for easy and delicious ideas that you can share with your family and friends. Well, today you are going to have a great time. You will learn how to make Blueberry Banana Bread.
More banana bread variations I love are Banana Cranberry Bread, Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread, and Maple Pecan Banana Muffins. This blueberry banana bread recipe is similar to most other recipes in the banana bread genre with a few changes that make a big difference. A generous amount of fresh blueberries is added to the mix, along with yogurt for added moisture. You can cook Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞
- You need 2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need Stick of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- It’s 4 of Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of Fresh Blueberries.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 Orange.
You can also make this recipe with frozen blueberries but. Blueberry Banana Bread is the perfect combination of banana bread and blueberry muffins in on delicious banana bread recipe! How Do You Make Blueberry Banana Bread? Banana Bread is always a hit on my house.
Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a large bowl, toss the blueberries with about 1/2 cup of the flour mixture, set them aside as well..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and orange zest and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix in while adding in the milk, mix until you have a smooth batter. Add in the blueberry mixture and mix it together long enough to incorporate everything but making sure the blueberries don’t burst..
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about one hour or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool before serving.
- Notes- can use frozen berries, just thaw them out first..
It's perfect for breakfast, an easy snack to have with coffee, or perfectly. This BLUEBERRY BANANA BREAD turns out so moist and flavorful every time! We love the juicy bits of blueberry scattered throughout the bread. This bread is best served warm with a big pat of salted butter. When my kiddos were younger, they always wanted to go to Bob Evans for dinner.