Banana nut chocolate chip muffins. Enjoy Planters Nuts For Your Next Snack. Stir sugar, oil, mayonnaise, and eggs together until creamy and light yellow. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Beat in the egg, banana, and vanilla. In separate bowl, combine the flours, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture just until moistened. You can cook Banana nut chocolate chip muffins using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana nut chocolate chip muffins
- You need of dry ingredients.
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans (optional).
Fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips. Banana chocolate chips muffins are a super easy recipe that is made with simple ingredients. They are fluffy and moist with a sweet banana flavor and a few jolts of delicious semi-sweet AND milk chocolate chips! They are a good way to use up ripe bananas and they freeze well for later!
Banana nut chocolate chip muffins step by step
- Sift flour,baking powder,baking soda,and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mash two ripe bananas, then add the sugars,cinnamon, coconut oil and egg and mix then combine with the dry ingredients ,mix well .Then fold in the nuts and chocolate chips..
- Set your oven to 350 and and bake for 11-15 min or until it bounces back when you touch..
Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Muffins Chocolate chip banana nut muffins are a great way to use up old and spotted bananas. All you need are three medium or two large bananas to make this recipe. I enjoy plain banana muffins, love banana chocolate chip muffins, and can't get enough of banana nut muffins. Like banana bread, these especially moist chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas. Muffins are an easy baking project because there's very little prep; this batter comes.