Banana pancakes #authormarathon. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Banana pancakes #authormarathon using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes #authormarathon
- Prepare 5 of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 tbls of spoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of tblsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Cardamom.
- You need of Nutmeg.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana pancakes #authormarathon step by step
- Peel off the bananas, cut into cuncks and put in the blender together with all the other ingredients and blended until it's smooth just like juice..
- Place your pan on medium heat and once it's hot start pouring in the banana mixture and shape them as desired..
- Once there are bubbles on the top part it's an indicator that the bottom side is done, using a spatula turn it over gently coz they are very tender..
- Repeat the process until all your mixture is over.. NB: I didn't add more oil while cooking..
- Serve with spiced tea. Bon appetite 😋😋.
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks. It seems like you'd just end up with scrambled banana-eggs (yuck), but the final product truly resembles a pancake. Piping hot and golden brown, with crispy edges.