Banana Muffins. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined.
Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl. You can cook Banana Muffins using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Muffins
- You need 3 of Bananas-ripe Mashed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Granulated sugar or u can do 3/4 cup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter or veg oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Whole milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Buttermilk.
Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped. These Banana Muffins are super easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping! I love these so much because they always turn out perfectly.
Banana Muffins instructions
- Mash bananas. Add sugar and slightly beaten egg. Add melted butter. Add the dry ingredients, and milk and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes..
- Also you can throw in some choc chips, shredded coconut, nuts, or pineapple chunks with a little cherry juice to the batter, and tiny chunks of cherries. But when I do the pineapple cherry thing, I split the sugar between granulated and light brown sugars..
They're perfect to make over the weekend, and then you can grab them for a quick breakfast throughout the week! Add sugar and slightly beaten egg. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They're wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good.