Black Forest Banana Bread. Black Forest Banana Quick Bread Quick Breads are super easy and one of my favorite baking projects because of this fact. Black Forest Banana Bread Just a twist on traditional banana bread. Black Forest Banana Bread This is not your typical banana bread.
Cream butter and sugar well, beat in eggs one at a time. Add crushed bananas and mix well. Include this directions with the jar. You can cook Black Forest Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Forest Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of Mashed, ripe bananas (about 2 large).
- It’s 1 of 10oz. Jar of maraschino cherries.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of chopped nuts(optional).
Remove the loaf from the oven and cool it on a rack before slicing. Store bread well wrapped at room temperature for several days. Banana Pandan Bread is the perfect use for ripe bananas! Topped with cashew and loaded with pandan flavor, this quick bread is delicious and filling for breakfast or as a midday snack.
Black Forest Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 lightly spray 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray..
- Peel and mashed banana. Drain cherries, reserving 2 tablespoons of juice. Coarsely chop cherries.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl. Beat brown sugar and butter in large bowl until creamy. Mix in bananas, eggs, and reserved cherry juice until well blended.
- Stir in flour mixture, chopped cherries, chocolate chips and nuts until blended pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes.
G requested a few days ago that I make his favorite turon, but although I cooked enough to feed the neighborhood, I still had a few saba bananas leftover. I found the bunch today on the kitchen counter, gasping. Black Forest PieWith three active children, I don't usually fuss with fancy desserts. This one is simple… Black Forest Pie. Wheat Berry Salad with White Beans, Feta and Toasted Almonds.