Chicken Corn Soup.
You can have Chicken Corn Soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Corn Soup
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground garlic chillies.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken fillet (cut in cubes).
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 tin of Nestle cream.
- Prepare 1 pkt of white onion soup.
- You need 1 pkt of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 pkt of chicken noodle soup.
- You need 1 tsp of aromat.
- Prepare 1 tin of cream style sweetcorn.
Chicken Corn Soup instructions
- Braise onion in oil till translucent..
- Add greens – onion, ground garlic chillies – and spices – lemon pepper, aromat – with chicken cubes.
- Cook for about 7 mins till chicken is done..
- Prepare all soup powders – white onion soup, cream of chicken soup, chicken noodle soup – as per instruction on packet..
- Add to cooked chicken..
- Simmer for about 3 mins..
- Add sweetcorn and stir gently till all mixed.
- Simmer on low heat for about 5 mins.
- Add Nestle cream 2 mins before serving. Top with remaining greens..
- Serve with garlic rolls or bread sticks.