Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 4 of bananas (smashed).
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg (beaten).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- With a wooden spoon mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in.
- Add the flour last.
- Pour mixture into a buttered loaf pan.
- Bake for an hour then cool on a rack.
- You can always add walnuts as well, sometimes I'll add raisins and sprinkle the top with oats.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.