Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars. When brownie batter is frozen, remove pan from freezer and halve crosswise. Scoop ice cream over one half and spread with an offset spatula to create a thick and. To easily crush Oreo™ cookies, place cookies in resealable gallon-size food-storage bag; seal, and pound with rolling.
And I can eat This Iced Coffee Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake is the ultimate no bake dessert! Oreos, butterscotch, chocolate, and iced coffee – altogether irresistible! Brownie-bottomed ice cream bars with hot fudge, samoas cookies, caramel delight ice cream, and topped with caramel topping and cookie crumbs! You can cook Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars using 23 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars
- It’s of For Brownie Layer.
- You need 4 ounces of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- It’s 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 4 of latge eggs.
- You need 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need of For Ice Cream Layer.
- It’s 1/2 gallon of chocolate chip ice cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of instant coffee granules.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- It’s of For Chocolate Layer.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 7 ounces of Lindt Exellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- It’s of For Topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cold heavy whipping Cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Garnish.
- You need As needed of Chocolate Coffee Toffee Bark, located.
- You need of in my profile.
With only a few ingredients, these brownie ice cream bars couldn't be simpler to assemble. Simple to assemble, but impossible to resist! Brownies layered with chocolate chip ice cream and topped with crunchy chocolate granola bars. MORE+ LESS You can top the ice cream bars with hot fudge or strawberry ice cream topping.
Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars step by step
- Make Brownies.
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch pan with bakers spray. Line the pan with foil with ends extending over sides for easy removal of cooled brownies. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl just until melted and smooth. Cool to room temperature..
- In a bowl beat eggs, vanilla and sugar until blended.
- Add flour and salt and stir in.
- Add chicolate mixture and stir iust until uniform in color.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes just until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Cool completely on a rack.
- Make Ice cream Layer.
- Heat cream to a boil, add sugar and coffee and stir to dissolve, refrigerate until cpld.
- Soften ice cream about 15 minutes at room temperature, transfer to a large bowl.
- Working quickly beat ice cream with cold coffee cream.
- Imediately spread evenly over cooled brownies and freeze until hard.
- Make Chocolate Layer.
- Heat cream until just under a boil and pour over chocolate, let stand 1 minute then stir smooth. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Now spread over frozen ice cream layer. Return to freezer to harden. Then cover with whipped cream toppimg.
- Make Whipped Cream Toppong.
- Beat cream until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until it holds its shape.
- Spread evenly over chocolate layer and freeze until hard.
- Garnish with Cholate Coffee Toffee Bark.
- Remove entire dessert from pan by lifting out with foil.
- Cut into bars.
Top with whipped topping and sprinkles to make it just like a sundae! Fudge brownie swirls ribboned through creamy chocolate — all covered in a thick layer of milk-chocolate. It's time to score some serious brownie points with your taste buds. This gooey hunk of frozen fudgy flawlessness is a chocolate ice cream lover's dream — and for good reason. Place the second brownie on top of the ice cream.