Homemade Brown Sugar Banana Bread. Very flavorful, moist and full of great banana flavor. I only made a couple minor mods to the original recipe: I cut the butter … In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition.
Amazing banana bread—the brown sugar gives it a richer, deeper flavor. In large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In another bowl mix together mashed banana, sour cream, eggs, melted butter and vanilla. You can have Homemade Brown Sugar Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Brown Sugar Banana Bread
- It’s 4 of Over ripe bananas.
- You need 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined. Whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. (If there are any lumps of brown sugar, rub them with your fingers to break them up.) Add melted butter, eggs, and mashed bananas. Sift together the dry ingredients and stir into the batter. Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf tin.
Homemade Brown Sugar Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Melt butter until softened in the microwave..
- Add brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and melted butter together in a medium bowl. Combine..
- Add in bananas and mash until fully combined..
- In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients..
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix..
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes..
- Let cool for 20 minutes then enjoy..
Mix together the sugar and cinnamon for the topping and sprinkle over the banana bread. In large bowl, combine flour, soda and salt. In separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.