Banana oatmeal pancake. Ingredients in Banana Oatmeal Pancakes These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the ripe bananas. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home.
Stir in the banana, oats and walnuts. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Mashed banana and yogurt take the place of the butter and sugar that's used in typical pancake recipes. You can have Banana oatmeal pancake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana oatmeal pancake
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized fully ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of full cream milk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
The bananas are sweet while the Greek yogurt is lightly tangy. These healthy swaps bring beneficial potassium, fiber, and protein to the pancakes. Directions In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine the egg, milk, banana and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Banana oatmeal pancake instructions
- Place all the ingredients except the salt and oil in a blender, and blend till smooth.
- Turn out the blended batter into a clean bowl, add the salt and mix, adding a little more water or milk if you're not good with the consistency.
- Place your frying pan on the burner, add a tbsp of oil..
- When the oil heats up, pour 1/4 cup full of batter into the heated oil.
- Let it cook until there are bubbles, then flip over and let the other side cook.
- Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 until the whole batter is exhausted..
- Enjoy with any sauce of choice or as is. 😋.
Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Serve with maple syrup/honey and fresh fruit. Use a fork to smash the banana in a bowl. Add the oats and egg and mix well.