Banana Okara Muffins. Put the butter into a bowl with maple syrup and mix together well. In a large bowl, beat the egg lightly. Stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla.
Sprinkle dried banana chips over the top. The natural sweetness from banana and maple syrup is enough satisfy you 🙂 Okara, or soy pulp, is high in fiber and low in fat. Mash bananas in a large bowl. You can cook Banana Okara Muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Okara Muffins
- It’s 60 g of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 50 g of maple syrup.
- It’s 100 g of flour.
- You need 100 g of okara.
- It’s 2 of small bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 ml of milk.
- Prepare of Raisins, for decoration.
Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, mash the bananas.
Banana Okara Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Put the butter into a bowl with maple syrup and mix together well..
- Add beaten eggs slowly and mix very well, then add chopped bananas, flour, baking powder, okara and milk into a bowl. Mix them well..
- Pour in the mixture to 3/4 way up each muffin cup. Decorate with raisins on top of mixture, then bake for about 20 min and remove to a cooling rack to cool before eating..
Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. In a large bowl, beat the coconut oil and maple syrup together with a whisk. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They're wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips.