Homemade Cosmic Brownies. For more chocolate brownie goodness try Homemade Little Debbie Fudge Brownies, Rich Fudgy Flourless Brownies, and Triple Chocolate. How To Make Ultimate Gooey Fudgy Brownies. DIY Giant Cosmic Brownie ( It looks like ) でっかいコズミックブラウニー （っぽいもの）.
In my child mind, nuts shouldn't be part of any dessert. Homemade Cosmic Brownies – Lower Sugar & Gluten Free! Home » Recipes » Kids Recipes » Homemade Cosmic Brownies – Little Debbie Copycat Recipe. You can have Homemade Cosmic Brownies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Cosmic Brownies
- Prepare of For the brownies:.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) of melted butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of Tbps cornstarch.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For the fudge ganache:.
- Prepare 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies were my favorite treat growing up. No joke… Homemade Cosmic Brownies — These homemade Cosmic Brownies are dark, dense, and rich. Homemade Cosmic Brownies Recipe – Fabulessly Frugal. · This homemade Cosmic Brownies recipe tastes almost identical to the real thing! This is one of my new favorite brownie recipes.
Homemade Cosmic Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° Line a 9x13in. baking pan with foil, spray it with nonstick cooking spray & set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the melted butter, sugars, vanilla extract until light & fluffy.
- Add in one egg at a time & mix well after each addition.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Begin adding the dry ingredients to the larger bowl, alternating with the milk & mix until just combined.
- Pour and spread the batter into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Bake for about 18-25 minutes.
- Now to prepare the ganache: in a medium sized microwave safe bowl, stir together all chocolate chips & heavy whipping cream.
- Microwave the mixture in 60 second increments, stir it after each time until all the chocolate chips are melted & smooth.
- Pour prepared ganache over brownies and add any toppings you want.
- Serve warm or cold.
These Homemade Cosmic Brownies are off the hook. Have you ever seen the ingredient list for other storebought brownie mixes and Cosmic Brownies? How to Make Homemade Cosmic Brownies. Moist, dense chocolate and a gooey rich ganache make these copycat Cosmic Brownies even better than the original. Colorful M&M candies add flavor, texture and cosmic color, man.