Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread. Very flavorful, moist and full of great banana flavor. Easy Banana Bread with Brown Sugar Recipe. It's easy to make this moist banana bread.
Since banana bread is a last-minute baked good, I'm always amused by the ingredient list of many recipes. Description Amazing banana bread—the brown sugar gives it a richer, deeper flavor. Slowly add in the eggs, one at a time until incorporated. You can have Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of super ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of + 1 tbsp sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of AP flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans, chocolate chips, raisins, shredded coconut, or whatever else you like.
Next add vanilla, bananas and sour cream and mix. Batter will look curdled, don't worry. Save this brown sugar banana bread recipe so you can make it again! This incredibly simple brown sugar banana bread recipe is a twist on a classic favorite.
Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- grease 9"x5" loaf pan and put 12 baking cups in mini muffin pan.
- in a medium bowl mix eggs, mashed bananas, sugars, melted butter, vanilla and milk. beat with electric mixer about one minute.
- add flour, salt, and baking soda and blend with a wooden spoon until just moist and mixed. gently stir in nuts or other add-in. pour batter into pans.
- if you like, you can bake covered with foil the first 20 minutes or so to prevent over browing, then remove and bake another 40 minutes approximately. cooking times can vary, so check regularly..
- it is done when its golden brown, and toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. if middle is still uncooked and edges are getting dark, i just cover them only with foil and lower the temp to 325, and it still comes out moist and yummy.
- let cool before serving. if desired, can be drizzled with butter and/or sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, brown sugar, or even honey, or whatever else you dream up! now try not to eat it all before the kids get home like i almost did! lol.
It makes two loaves, and they freeze beautifully. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. The brown sugar adds so much more flavor than white sugar and keeps the banana bread extra moist and soft.