Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 230 grams of butter.
- It’s 350 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 250 grams of eggs.
- You need 2 grams of salt.
- Prepare 450 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 15 grams of baking powder.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- It’s 500 grams of bananas.
- It’s 30 ml of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cocoa (optional).
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread instructions
- beat the sugar and butter until creamy and smooth texture.
- Incorporate eggs one by one and keep mixing.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Alternately add the dry ingredients With the liquid and banana (can be ground or in pieces, it depends on the result you want to Obtain).
- Pour the mixture into two greased loaf molds.
- You can separate a portion of the mixture and add cocoa, pouring it over the filled mold and mix very little, so that you obtain one marbled bread.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.