Chocolate banana pancakes #chocolatebakingcontest. Find Deals on Bisquick Pancake Mix in Food & Snacks on Amazon. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl. After mixing well stir in milk, banana, egg and vanilla.
Add the egg, vanilla, yogurt, and water. Whisk until a bit frothy and smooth. In a smaller bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder. You can have Chocolate banana pancakes #chocolatebakingcontest using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana pancakes #chocolatebakingcontest
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted dark chocolate.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of grated white chocolate for garnishing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted dark chocolate for garnishing.
- It’s 1/4 of banana sliced and chilled also for garnishing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk or water, I used water.
Thick, fluffy, and incredibly satisfying, Chocolate Banana Pancakes are a delightful family treat. These fluffy and delicious Chocolate Banana Pancakes are healthy and easy to make. Sweetened with bananas and dark chocolate, you won't be able to stop eating them. Especially if they are filled with chocolate.
Chocolate banana pancakes #chocolatebakingcontest step by step
- In a bowl, mash the banans, and mix with sugar, vanilla and melted chocolate then add the egg and give it a good mix.
- To the mixture, add all the flour and mix till you get a thick paste.
- Add some water or milk and whisk, to get a semi thick consistency, note: semi thick not runny.
- Fry your pancakes and serve garnished with grated white chocolate, chilled bananas and some chocolate syrup..
- Ps: you can also put this mixture in muffin tins and bake in a 175°c preheated ovrn for 15-20 minutes or until skewer inserted comes out clean. And enjoy some yummy chocolate banana muffins..
If you love vegan banana bread and fluffy chocolate pancakes, this easy recipe is what you need! They're super delicious, rich in chocolate flavor, requiring less ingredients and can easily be made gluten-free too. Perfect for a simple sweet breakfast or healthy dessert! How To Make Chocolate Banana Pancakes In a medium mixing bowl, mash the banana. Add the egg, vanilla (if using), yogurt and water.