Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare 3 medium of bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of a pinch of cinnamon optional.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana bread instructions
- Heat oven to 350'.
- Combine melted butter and bananas.
- Mix in sugar ,egg, and vanilla..
- Next mix in baking soda and salt combine well..
- Now add the flour last and combine well . Add Cinnamon or nuts if you like..
- Spray your loaf pan if needed and pour mixture in..
- Bake for 1 hour ..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.