Double chocochip banana muffins. In a separate bowl, whisk bananas, oil and egg until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
Slowly mix this into the banana mixture. Do not over beat the batter. These chocolate banana muffins are the perfect way to get your chocolate fix and use up those brown bananas. You can have Double chocochip banana muffins using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double chocochip banana muffins
- Prepare 500 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 500 grams of powdered sugar.
- You need 10 ml of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 200 grams of butter.
- It’s 120 grams of sour cream.
- You need 6 of large riped bananas.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 5 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
They're deliciously moist with a mellow banana flavor and filled with a double dose of chocolate thanks to cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Personally, banana nut recipes like banana nut muffins and banana nut bread are my favorite. My mother, on the other hand, loves chocolate. So, she can't get enough of these muffins and my chocolate chip banana bread.
Double chocochip banana muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Mix all dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa. Keep aside..
- Melt butter, add the sugar and mix until creamy..
- Add vanilla extract, eggs and sour cream (use danone's vanilla flavoured yogurt instead of sour cream for better taste). Mix well untill smooth..
- Now mash the bananas and add in the wet mixture. Mix well..
- Add the dry mixture into the wet mixture and mix well untill smooth. Add milk for proper consistency if required..
- Add the chocolate chips in the batter and mix well..
- Grease medium sized muffin cups, fill the batter 3/4 in d cups..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or untill an inserted toothpick/ knife comes out clean..
My brother Benji is the same way but is a pancake guy. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins with Glaze. More of my favorite sweet tooth breakfast recipes are Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Scones, Chocolate Crepes with Strawberries, Brownie Batter Pancakes, and Red Velvet Pancake with Cream Cheese Topping. There are many chocolate lovers in my house, and these muffins disappeared quickly. Transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly before removing the muffins from the pan.