Whole-wheat Banana Bread. This whole wheat banana bread is made without oil and butter. Rather, applesauce is used to give the bread moisture. Its flavor and texture is In this healthier banana bread recipe, swap butter with unsweetened applesauce, all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour, and replace some of the refined.
Whole wheat flour has a much shorter shelf life than white so if it has been sitting in your cupboard for a long time it's best to buy a new bag. This moist, tender, richly flavored loaf features whole wheat flour, making this a super (and tasty!) way to increase your family's intake of healthy fiber. Using honey as some of the sweetener adds both moistness, and the merest hint of honey flavor. You can cook Whole-wheat Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole-wheat Banana Bread
- You need 2 cup of Whole Wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe Banana.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Sugar powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
This whole wheat banana bread recipe is lightened up with Greek yogurt and is sweetened using a combination of honey and brown sugar. Do you always have extra bananas leftover at the end of the week? I always buy quite a few bananas on the weekend and take them to work for a snack during. Plus it is a cinch to mix together and only requires one bowl.
Whole-wheat Banana Bread step by step
- Blend banana and butter together..
- Take flour in a big bowl..
- Add baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Mix all well with spoon and add sugar powder..
- Add milk and blended banana butter mixture..
- Mix well and whisk with wired whisker to make a lump free batter..
- Transfer the batter in greased bread pan and bake it in otg on 200℃ for 35 minutes..
- After that check with knife, if it baked then remove from pan..
- Cut in slices and enjoy..
Since I live by myself, I like to bake a big loaf of banana bread and freeze it for later. Banana bread is one of those recipes with a thousand different versions floating around the internet and in books. I typically use whole wheat pastry flour in most baking recipes but traditional, slightly courser whole wheat flours work in this bread as well. One of the greatest features of this whole wheat greek yogurt banana bread is it's all mixed in one bowl. Meaning one less bowl to wash and dry and After you add all of the dry ingredients this banana bread is ready for the oven.