Banana bread/cake. Mega banana flavor, certainly more banana flavor than any banana bread I've ever eaten. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
This Banana Bread Mug Cake is one of my favorites to make. So, this small portion, quick fix banana bread is the perfect excuse to give the old microwave, and mug cakes, a try. Easy Cake Mix Banana Bread (Basic Recipe). You can have Banana bread/cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread/cake
- It’s 300 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 of large ripe bananas.
- You need 2.5 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 150 g of butter/margarine.
- You need 100 ml of buttermilk.
- It’s 50 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence (optional).
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. This Coffee Cake Banana Bread recipe is always a crowd pleaser and makes a fantastic holiday dessert! I feel like there is something important that needs to be discussed here that I've been far too.
Banana bread/cake step by step
- Grease and dust your baking tin and preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Mash your bananas with a fork. In the case that your bananas aren't ripe enough (as was my case), put them in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. They will come out looking like this.
- Cream your butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix..
- Mix your dry ingredients, wet ingredients, bananas and milk until well combined.
- Put your mixture in your baking tin and bake away.
- Remove from the oven after forty minutes or until a knife/toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Enjoy.
Moist Banana Bread Coffee Cake stuffed with Cream Cheese is the best banana anything ever! This Banana Bread Coffee Cake is riddled with chocolate chips and walnuts (optional) with an. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.