Banana Muffin. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined.
Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. You can cook Banana Muffin using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Muffin
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas (mashed).
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside. Whisk the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl; set aside. Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another. Whisk the banana mixture into the flour mixture.
Banana Muffin instructions
- Preheat oven to 190ºC..
- Mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, walnuts, and salt in a bowl..
- In a seperate bowl beat the sugar and egg until you get a pale yellow mixture. Slowly add the oil while still mixing. Once the oil is mixed in add the mashed banana..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until incorporated..
- Spoon the batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes in the preheated oven..
Scoop into the prepared muffin cups, filling them almost full; the muffins won't rise much. Remove from the pan and enjoy warm. The Easiest and Best Banana Muffins Recipe EVER! These are simple to whip up and perfect for a weekend breakfast. Loaded with banana and topped with crumb topping, I can't get enough of this easy muffin recipe!