kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins. kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins ajeeby. yummy fruity :hungry. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins.
Add oil, egg and dates; beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. You can have kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins
- Prepare of i got this recipe from the kellogg's cookbook.
- Prepare 100 grams of kellogg's corn flakes.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 of chopped apple.
- Prepare 50 grams of raisons.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of yeast.
In large mixing bowl, stir together cereal and milk. In medium bowl combine cereal, milk, oil, molasses and egg; beat well. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. In a large bowl add sugar, baking soda, salt, and flour.
kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins step by step
- soak corn flakes in milk and set aside.
- beat The egg And flour together.
- then add the banana, Apple, raisons, and yeast..
- add in the nutmeg, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda..
- add the corn flakes and mix gently..
- drop batter into muffin paper muffin cups or a muffin pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray..
- bake in preheated oven at 180°F C. for 20 minutes.
Stir well to combine dry ingredients. Add oil, milk, mashed bananas and vanilla, mix just until flour is moistened. A delicious blend of sweet raisins, crisp bran flakes and real banana slices that provides a good source of fiber and potassium. POPULAR RECIPES These moist, tender, classic muffins are great as a breakfast treat or as an accompaniment to soups or salads. This is a recipe you'll reach for again and again!