Five-Ingredient, Super-Easy Brownies. Brownies — universally beloved, endlessly adaptable — can be cleanly divided into two camps. In one, the variety made with melted chocolate, yielding a dense, fudge-y bar that begs for a glass of milk. Hit subscribe for more delicious recipes.
Brownies can't get any fudgier or easier to make than this folks! These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. Now, it's time to tackle brownies. You can have Five-Ingredient, Super-Easy Brownies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Five-Ingredient, Super-Easy Brownies
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
You may be surprised to find out that the secret to the fudgiest, gooiest, all around best brownies Reader's Digest suggests adding a half cup to your favorite brownie recipe. It won't hurt to play around with how much. They're perfectly moist, fudge-y, gooey, chocolatey, and delicious! If you're craving a tasty brownie dessert in a flash, you'll love these sweet little treats!
Five-Ingredient, Super-Easy Brownies step by step
- Prepare the ingredients: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-by-9-inch baking pan..
- Make the brownies: In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar and cocoa powder. In another small bowl, whisk together the butter and eggs. Add the egg mixture into the flour mixture, stirring until just combined..
- Bake the brownies for 25 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Cut into 16 squares and serve..
I may get paid for ads or purchases made through links in this post. They're tall, fudgy, and chewy with that thin shiny crust on top and tons Ease: Super quick and easy! Who needs box mix when you have this recipe? Pros: Easy and absolutely delightful homemade brownie recipe. Homemade brownies are actually quite easy to whip up – no harder than a regular cake.