Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana bread using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 220 g of butter.
- It’s 15 g of baking powder.
- Prepare 5 g of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 5 g of vanilla essence.
- You need 5 of overripe bananas (1 for topping).
- It’s 350 g of plain flour.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 200’C.
- Mix all the ingredients except bananas and flour..
- In a separate dish mash all the bananas but keep one for the topping..
- Add bananas to cake mix and mix through..
- Sieve your plain four and gradually add to mixture..
- In a greased cake tin pour your mixture into it. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Place a shallow dish with an inch worth of water at the bottom of the oven..
- Bake the loaf for 20min at 200’C..
- Lower oven to 180’C and bake for further 40 minutes..
- Take out of oven and let cool..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.