Mom's Breakfast Casserole. She would make this wonderful casserole for brunch that was a big hit with my husband and I. I've been trying to make Shan breakfast in the mornings and came across my recipe card from mom. Created by Millennial Moms for Millennial Moms!
This savory bread pudding combines grated Cheddar cheese, cubed ham, mushrooms, green peppers, and onions for a great make-ahead breakfast treat. This dairy-free, paleo breakfast casserole is jam-packed full of veggies, flavor, and nutrition. My "Cavegirl's Kickasserole" dish was my Best. You can have Mom's Breakfast Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Breakfast Casserole
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Pork Sausage.
- You need 3/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 6 each of Eggs.
- You need 4 slice of Bread.
- You need 3 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
Ever.!! (thanks mom!) Whenever I need to cook up breakfast for a large gathering or want to batch cook breakfast for a week I make one of these full flavored Amish Breakfast Casseroles. A little extra prep goes a long way. Tater Tot casseroles have been around since the invention of.well.tater tots. I can recall many a meal made centered around them from my youth, and young parenting years.
Mom's Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Crumble bread and line bottom of greased 9×13 pan.
- Cook and drain sausage and spread on top of bread.
- Add parmesan cheese on top of sausage.
- Mix eggs, milk and salt together and pour over.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- *You can also prepare dish the night before and keep in refrigerator for quick start the next morning.
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole with Apples is cut up cinnamon rolls and chopped apples that are coated in a sweet egg custard in a slow cooker. Serving up real food for real families! Sides Bacon Bars Beef Recipes Beverages Birthday Bread Breakfast Brownies Cake Cakes Casseroles Casseroles Chicken Chocolate. The edges of the casserole also turned brown and a little crispy, which I really love. For the protein, I used sage sausage.