Lemon Cake Mix Brownies. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting Lemon brownies from a cake mix – rich and moist. Lemon Brownies are a super easy-to-make dessert bar recipe. This is one of those recipes that begins with a cake mix.
Lemon Blueberry Cake recipe has a lemon glaze soaked into a sheet cake and topped with cream cheese frosting. Make from scratch or using a cake mix. These Lemon Brownies are made with lemon cake mix and couldn't be any easier. You can have Lemon Cake Mix Brownies using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Cake Mix Brownies
- You need 1 of lemon cake mix.
- Prepare 1/3 C of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 C of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 T of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 t of lemon zest optional.
Rich and chewy strawberry brownies are our favorite but try lemon cake mix brownies too. A quick dessert your kids will love and cheap to make for a bunch of people. Lemon brownies AKA lemon blondies are super soft and moist bars topped with the most delicious glaze. The perfect refreshing dessert that you'll PREPARE.
Lemon Cake Mix Brownies step by step
- Spray 8X8 pan with non-stick spray. In a large mixing bowl, mix together first 3 ingredients. Spread evenly into pan. To Cook Preheat oven to 350. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and then cut into bars. Drizzle glaze mixture over bars..
- Glaze In a separate bowl, mix together powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest..
How To Make Brownies From Cake Mix. Ingredients – I love this recipe because it only requires a few basic ingredients. Grab your favorite box of chocolate cake mix, eggs and oil. For this recipe, I added some pecans and chocolate chips as well. Mix – The brownie batter is simple and quick to make.