Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 1/4 Cup of salted butter (soft).
- Prepare 1 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- It’s 8 oz of whipped cream cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Imitation Vanilla.
- It’s 4 of bananas.
- You need 2 1/4 Cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix Flour, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl..
- In a different bowl mash bananas well, then add eggs and vanilla and mix together..
- Now slowly start adding flour mixture in slowly continuing to mix until all is combine and mixed well..
- In a third bowl combine butter, eggs, sugar, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth. Then add bananas and egg mixture. Mix it together with a electric mixer..
- Pour into greased bread pan, and bake for 75 min or so. Let cool around 5 min..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.