Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups. Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups Delicious, healthy carrot cake baked oatmeal cups with raisins, pecans and shredded coconut. These easy carrot cake baked oatmeal cups are naturally sweetened with a touch of maple syrup and topped with a light cream cheese glaze. A wonderful on-the-go or meal prep breakfast for your week!
Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups Be the first to rate & review! Naturally sweetened with cinnamon, vanilla, and pineapple, these little cakes are as appropriate for dessert or snack as they are for breakfast. How do you make Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Start by combining almond milk, eggs and melted coconut oil together. You can have Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large carrot, peeled and shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of golden raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
Stir in the maple syrup, applesauce, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, shredded carrots, unsweetened coconut flakes and rolled oats. In a large bowl, whisk together milk, egg, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in oats, carrot, pineapple and raisins or other additions if using. Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cups If you want to make the baked oatmeal in muffin cups instead of a pan, just shorten the baking time.
Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12 count muffin tin and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, eggs, vanilla and brown sugar. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until everything is incorporated. Then fold in the shredded carrot, raisins and pecans..
- Evenly divide the mixture between the muffin cups and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the muffins are set and starting to brown lightly on the top. Let them cool in the pan and store them in the fridge for 4-5 days. Eat them cold or wrap them in a damp paper towel and reheat in the microwave..
This is a great way to freeze Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal or have it as an extra-portable option on the go. Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups If you are a carrot cake lover, try these Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups with healthy cream cheese frosting for a healthy and satisfying breakfast! I am on such a baked oatmeal kick and I cannot stop trying different flavors and sharing them with you- Salted Caramel Baked Oatmeal,. Prepare baked oatmeal as the recipe suggests. Once baked, let the oatmeal cool, cover the baking dish and place in the fridge.