Banana Bread Muffins. This is a simple banana nut muffin recipe with a yummy little twist: a wee sprinkling of coconut in the batter. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up. You can mix these easy muffins up quickly by hand, no mixer required.
Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good. I've been searching for the perfect EASY banana muffin recipe since my daughter, Noelle. No refined sugar, naturally gluten Wholesome. You can have Banana Bread Muffins using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Muffins
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 75 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 75 g of light brown sugar.
- It’s 25 g of white sugar (Caster).
- You need 1 of medium/large egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 180 g of plain flour.
- It’s of For half chocolate/half blueberry muffins (otherwise double either fillings).
- It’s 100 g of dark chocolate, chopped in chunks.
- It’s Handful of blueberries (around 30).
I modefied this Banana Bread recipe, & ended up with the most fantastic Banana Muffins! My Husband (who's very picky), & son (just as picky), went nuts over these. Meet the banana muffins of my dreams. They're fluffy, whole grain, naturally sweetened, totally These muffins are a derivative of my super popular banana bread and pumpkin muffin recipes.
Banana Bread Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C..
- Grease or line a muffin tin (or a loaf tin)..
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas..
- Stir in the melted butter until combined..
- Add the white sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, and flour and mix with a spatula until well combined..
- If using a muffin tin: use a ¼ cup measure to split the batter into 12. Reserve a few chunks and a few blueberries. Push an equal amount of chocolate chunks into 6 of them and an equal amount of blueberries into the remaining 6. Push the fillings down so they are spread throughout the batter. Top with a couple of extra goodies..
- If using a loaf tin: mix your desired fillings through the batter and then pour into the loaf tin..
- Bake muffins for 15 minutes or the loaf for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool on a rack and then enjoy!.
Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins taste like banana bread in muffin form! They are perfectly light and moist, loaded with banana flavor, and bake up beautifully each time. Banana bread muffins are made from a classic easy banana bread recipe (no mixer needed! one bowl!) topped with walnuts for an easy portable breakfast. These healthy banana bread muffins are lightly sweet and made mostly of oats and bananas! They're blender muffins so they're easy to make at home.