Carrot Cake (Whole Wheat, Eggless, Refined Sugarfree). It's not just any carrot cake, but a fat-free, sugar-free, vegan carrot cake made with whole wheat flour. I know what must be running in your mind. " How yucky can it get? After allowing to cool, frost your vegan carrot cake with a sugar-free vegan frosting.
Today, I have the perfect recipe for such times : Spiced Carrot Cake an egg-less version of the classic Carrot Cake. If you are looking for the best ragi chocolate cake recipe, then this is the carrot cake you have been wanting to bake for long. Perhaps the carrot coconut cake is simple, eggless, healthy, and yummy. You can cook Carrot Cake (Whole Wheat, Eggless, Refined Sugarfree) using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake (Whole Wheat, Eggless, Refined Sugarfree)
- Prepare of Cake ingredients.
- You need of whole wheat flour.
- You need of coconut sugar.
- You need of finely grated carrots.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Nutmeg powder.
- It’s of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of whole milk/ any dairy free milk.
- Prepare of Cranberry.
- It’s of golden raisins.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare of Cranberry.
- You need of sunflower seeds.
- It’s of pumpkin seeds.
The refined sugarfree cake is vegan and oh so chocolatey. Place the carrots, dates, raisins, water, applesauce, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg in a saucepan. Add oat flour, green banana flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon to a large mixing bowl and mix. It's: Tender Fluffy Moist Perfectly sweet Carrot-packed & Insanely delicious.
Carrot Cake (Whole Wheat, Eggless, Refined Sugarfree) instructions
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and cardamom powder..
- Add cranberries and raisins to the flour and mix. This will make sure they do not sink to the bottom of the pan..
- Grease the pan and dust with wheat flour. Preheat oven at 170°C..
- Mix together, coconut sugar, oil, vinegar..
- Add milk and mix well.
- Add finely grated carrots to this..
- Add flour mixture to this wet mixture in 2-3 portions. Handle carefully without overmixing. Just fold in with the help of a spoon or a spatula..
- Pour the batter in the pan It's a 10×4 inch pan, level the batter with a spatula and sprinkle the seeds and cranberries kept aside. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick check comes out clean..
- Once done cool the pan for 5 minutes, invert the cake over a wire rack and cool completely before slicing..
- Serve with your favourite beverage or serve as a dessert after meals..
This would make the perfect birthday cake or cake for summer celebrations, wedding showers, cookouts, and beyond! It's insanely flavorful, rich, moist, and undetectably vegan and gluten-free. Those who are gluten-free will be happy to know there isn't any oat flour in this cake. Whole wheat pastry flour, regular whole wheat flour, or all-purpose flour may be substituted for the white whole wheat flour. Any milk may be substituted in place of the nonfat milk.