Wheat Flour Banana Pancakes. These banana pancakes are so fluffy, no one will guess they're made with whole wheat flour! Top these whole wheat pancakes with peanut butter and sliced bananas for extra protein and fiber. In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
Whisk together the blended oats, whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, dry milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar and baking powder. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and vanilla. You can have Wheat Flour Banana Pancakes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat Flour Banana Pancakes
- It’s 2 cups of Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 2 of Banana chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s as needed of Oil for roasting.
- Prepare of For Garnishing.
- It’s as needed of Chocolate sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Honey.
- You need as needed of Sugar powder.
- You need as needed of Fresh strawberries.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. In a large bowl, whisk together the whole wheat pastry flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a large measuring cup, mix together the milk, eggs, vanilla, and mashed banana until well combined. Make a well in the center of the dry mix and pour in the milk/banana mixture.
Wheat Flour Banana Pancakes step by step
- In Mixing bowl add flour, sugar, milk mix it well add baking soda, baking powder. Mix it again..
- Add chopped Banana mix it again..
- Take a griddle/ tava on medium flame put oil and put the batter in hot pan with help of round spatula. Close the lid. One side cooked turn it to another side. Cook it..
- Place all pancakes on serving plate drizzle honey, chocolate sauce..
- Sprinkle powdered sugar and place fresh strawberries and serve..
These whole wheat banana pancakes are made without crazy additives and chemical sugar substitutes. Here's also what makes these banana pancakes a little healthier than regular pancakes. Flour: We're using vitamin-rich whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour for the base of these pancakes. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. In a separate large bowl, combine mashed banana, egg, vanilla and almond milk until smooth and well combined.