Banana nut muffin. Mix the banana-sugar mixture into the flour mixture until combined. Directions In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in the egg, banana and vanilla.
Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway. Give them a rap on the counter to get any air bubbles out. Stir the melted butter into the bananas. You can cook Banana nut muffin using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana nut muffin
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of ripe bananas.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of egg.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of chopped walnuts.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder,cinnamon and salt; set aside. Add the soft butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice. Mash the bananas in a large bowl and mix in the sugar and egg with a wooden spoon until well blended. Add the vegetable oil and mix well.
Banana nut muffin instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease your muffin tray.
- In a medium sized bowl sift your flour baking powder baking soda together and set aside.
- In a large bowl add your bananas both white and brown sugar vanilla cinnamon vegetable oil and egg and mix together.
- Slowly add in your flour mixture.
- With a tablespoon add the mixture to the muffin pan about 3/4 ways full.
- Add a pinch of brown sugar on top.
- Add a few chopped walnuts on top.
- Bake for 16 minutes and remove from oven and allow to cool…enjoy.
Stir banana mixture into flour mixture just until combined. Lightly sweetened with honey, these fluffy banana nut muffins are a delicious way to use up overripe bananas. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg together in a small bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. If you have a particularly large banana or you add nuts to the batter, you may end up with more than that!