French onion and Swiss burgers. Continental burgers are served with an onion-seasoned 'au jus' sauce for dipping. What makes them even better is melted swiss and carmelized onions and mushrooms. When we make them the whole neighborhood comes to check them out.
The burger is dripping in soup juice from the classic French Onion seasoning, covered in drippy, melty Swiss Cheese and topped with piles of traditional. What does the Food Network, Thomas' and New York City, have in common? This easy to make French Dip Burger is topped with Havarti, Swiss and sweet Bourbon Fried Onions. You can cook French onion and Swiss burgers using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French onion and Swiss burgers
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packet of French onion soup mix.
- You need 1 of small package baby portebella mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 5 of Swiss cheese slices.
- Prepare 10 slices of bread or buns.
A totally epic burger that will leave you wanting more. Learn how to make the most delicious diner-style sweet onion mushroom swiss burgers. That the mushrooms weren't overcooked and that the onions had adequate time to hang out and melt into this beautiful oniony jam that's both sweet and salty. In this recipe, I top a beef patty with the trademark flavors of a great French onion soup—soft, caramelized onions cooked with tomato and red wine, and a healthy dose of melted Gruyere cheese.
French onion and Swiss burgers step by step
- Mix soup mix with burger and shape into patties. Cook in skillet or on George foreman.
- Sauté mushrooms in lightly oiled skillet with pepper and onion prefer until tender.
- Top burger with Swiss cheese and mushrooms and serve on buns or toasted bread slices.
- I toasted mine on the George foreman just to get the lines on it.
This is the cheesiest French onion soup burger with caramelized onions, gruyere and comte and incredibly delicious. Be sure to splash the grass fed burger patty with Worcestershire sauce, to create an awesome umami flavor and brings out Try using Wisconsin Grand Cru or Swiss Cheese. Their French onion burger is a fun new burger that they serve on their limited menu. This burger features sauteed onions, Boursin cheese, swiss This isn't your ordinary burger, it is one that is extraordinary. The combination of Boursin and Swiss cheese you send up with a burger that is going.