Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread. Place zucchini, eggplant, banana and zest in a large bowl. This easy ratatouille recipe is a classic summer French stew filled with vibrant, colourful and nutritious vegetables: tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant. It is a low-carb, gluten-free and vegan dish that can be made in one pan and served atop greens or grains, as a side to a main entrée, or all on its own.
In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, whisk eggs, bananas, sugar and oil. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. You can have Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter, cooled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of seeded, grated, unpeeled zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed banana.
- It’s 1 cup of peeled, grated eggplant (seeds are ok).
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest (fresh is best).
- It’s of optional:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, pine nuts or dried cranberries.
- It’s of topping:.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar for sprinkling, also optional..
In a large bowl, mix together the mashed banana, flaxseed mixture, applesauce, coconut oil and vanilla extract. If you love a moist, homemade, classic banana bread from scratch, you will love this Zucchini Banana Bread. It bakes up to a to a fluffy, dense, flavorful bread that has a vibrant ripe banana taste with a subtle hint of zucchini. In a large bowl, combine sugar, lemon zest, egg, vegetable oil and vanilla and whisk to combine.
Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place zucchini, eggplant, banana and zest in a large bowl. Add eggs and both sugars. Wisk well..
- Wisk in butter, oil and vanilla. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger..
- Add dry to wet and stir until incorporated. Fold in nuts or cranberries if desired..
- Divide the batter between two smaller sized greased or sprayed loaf pans..
- Sprinkle tops with sugar..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Cool and serve..
Stir in zucchini and mashed banana. Whisk all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a large bowl; set aside. Whisk eggs, sugar, oil (or melted butter) and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir in zucchini and banana until well combined. Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture and stir until just combined.