Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 5 of mashed ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla bean paste.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/3 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread instructions
- Mash bananas first then add all ingredients. Mix well till clumps are smooth. Pour mixture into 8×8 pyrex casserole dish. Bake in oven at 350°F for 55 min..
- When done let sit to cool or serve hot with Whipped cream.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.