Egg noodle soup with meatballs. Great for rainy and cold weather. The spiciness of the soup and the taste of mustard leaves makes the soup so tasty. You can even double the meatball recipe and freeze the extra meatballs for the next time you're craving comfort food.
Sprinkle salt and pepper. on all sides. Meatballs do not need to cook. tender. Mix and form marble size meatballs. You can cook Egg noodle soup with meatballs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg noodle soup with meatballs
- Prepare 1 pack of egg noodle.
- You need 1 of whole of chicken bones.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic,smash.
- It’s 1 cm of ginger,smash.
- It’s 2 stalks of spring onion.
- It’s of salt pepper.
- You need of chicken powder.
- You need 1 package of meatballs (available in asian grocery).
Boil Lasagna noodles in large pan as directed. ingredients (ie. cheeses eggs. [homemade] Chicken noodle soup with garlic bread. If the meatballs were Italian style then you'd have made tagliatelle instead of egg noodles. I'm Swedish and it looks delicious! I myself eat meatballs with pasta, same for my family and friends so don't listen to the negatives.
Egg noodle soup with meatballs instructions
- Make the chicken stock : boil the chicken bones from cold water, and skimmed the fats when its about to boiling to reduce the smell..
- Add ginger, garlic and stalks of spring onion, then add salt,peper and chicken stock to taste. and put the meatballs untill they floats in the soup.
- Meanwhile cook the egg noodle in th seperate pot,until they well cooked.
- Place the egg noodle in the large bowl and the meatballs, and add the soups. springkle with chopped spring onion and fried shallot. serve while its hot. you can also add chilli oil on your soups if you like it spicy.
Prepare pasta according to package directions, drain. Meanwhile, mix together thoroughly the ground pork, ground veal, horseradish, mustard, chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Form the meatball mixture into bite-size balls. Form small meatballs from the meat mixture. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions.