Air fryer tuna melts. I have always been a cheese and fish hater. The tuna melt tasted so good and I said to Dominic that we MUST make our own air fryer tuna melts. This might be one of the most delicious things, I have ever made.
It's definitely not your classic Tuna melt! If you have a can of tuna, some bread, and just a few more ingredients, then lunch is taken care of for a family of four. This ultra-simple recipe takes only minutes to make in our Vibe Multi Air Fryer. You can have Air fryer tuna melts using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air fryer tuna melts
- It’s of Bread of choice, brioche is best 😊.
- It’s of Tuna salad.
- You need of Swiss cheese.
- You need of Mayo or butter.
Air Fryer Easy Tuna Patties – Perfect for Snack, Sandwiches, or Salads. The air fryer is a really quick and easy way to cook them up that doesn't require any extra oil. If you're making these on the stovetop, just remember to oil the pan well first and then don't touch or move them around too much. If you try to flip the air fryer tuna patties before they've cooked about halfway.
Air fryer tuna melts step by step
- Spread mayo or butter on the outsides of the sandwiches as you would when making grilled cheese..
- Make tuna melts with 2-3 slices of swiss cheese and put in air fryer with tooth picks holding the bread down..
- Cook at 370 for 12-15 mins keeping an eye on them and flipping about half way through..
This is my first time using an air fryer. Here's an easy recipe for ahi tuna steaks. Easy to make, mess free and you have a meal ready in just minutes. Marinate tuna with olive oil, garlic powder, thyme, salt, pepper and minced garlic. Drain most of the liquid from the canned tuna.