Healthy muffins. While most are loaded with sugar, a few easy tweaks can make them much more diet friendly. If you're on the hunt for healthy muffins kids will love, we'd recommend muffins with pumpkin, or the banana-chocolate muffins on our list. Banana bread can be a total sugar and calorie bomb—hardly a wholesome breakfast or snack.
From there, make our cranberry orange muffins OR apple cinnamon muffins. The pure pumpkin puree in these muffins adds a healthy dose of beta-carotene. Healthier Blueberry Greek Yogurt Muffins from Ambitious Kitchen Healthy Blueberry Greek Yogurt Muffins made with whole wheat flour, greek yogurt, naturally sweetened with maple syrup and just a touch of heart healthy avocado oil (or coconut oil!). You can cook Healthy muffins using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy muffins
- Prepare of wheat flour.
- It’s of oats flour.
- You need of jaggery.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of yogurt.
- Prepare of Small piece of butter.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Cardamom seeds.
- It’s of Raisins and cashews.
- Prepare of Mashed bananas.
- Prepare of Strawberry for topping.
- Prepare of tsp coco powder.
Lemon Raspberry Muffins from Cookie + Kate These delicious raspberry muffins are moist and fluffy. This rhubarb streusel muffins recipe is based on a coffee cake recipe. —Sandra Moreside, Regina, Saskatchewan. Whole Wheat … These easy and tasty muffins are a glorious way to start any day. They combine the great taste and chewy texture of carrots with the wonderful flavors of apple, raisins, coconut, walnuts, and cinnamon.
Healthy muffins step by step
- In a bowl mix yogurt, vanilla extract. Sieve wheat flour, oats flour, baking powder, pinch salt and baking soda to the same bowl..
- Mix well and add jaggery, oil to it. Mix until no lumps found..
- Now preheat oven at 350F.
- Now take a portion of batter and add half of bananas, raisins, cardamom and pour to muffin pan. Add strawberry on top.
- Now mix cocoa powder to other portion of batter. Add more jaggery/sugar based on your taste. Mix it with banana, raisins and cardamom..
- Pour it to muffin pan. Add strawberry as a topping.
- Now place the muffin pan in oven and bake it for 25 minutes..
- Once prepared let it cool for 10 minutes. Remove it and serve hot.
Mix brown sugar, oats, coconut, pecans, cherries, cinnamon, salt, and ginger into flour mixture until all ingredients are coated in flour. Stir wet ingredients into flour mixture until just combined. Scoop batter into the prepared muffin cups. Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the center.