Nutella fudge brownies. These Nutella Fudge Brownies are decadent little bars with a dense brownie on the bottom, Nutella fudge in the middle and chocolate on top. You can't go wrong with this chocolatey confection! Try my favorite homemade fudgy brownie recipe!
Stir it all together, spread it in your baking dish, then bake them to perfection! Tips for Making the Best Fudgy Brownies. There is one big tip for making your brownies fudgy – Nutella Brownies are full of Nutella, cocoa, and milk chocolate for a super fudgy treat! You can have Nutella fudge brownies using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutella fudge brownies
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
This simple brownie recipe will easily replace your box mix!. And these are a fudge browine not a cake brownie. These delicious Nutella Brownies are simple and so fudgy! With a brownie base and a nutella top, these brownies are sure to knock off everyone's sock and are a chocolate lover's dream.
Nutella fudge brownies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease your cupcake pan with 2 tablespoons of melted butter and cover with granulated sugar..
- Break the eggs and pour the vegetable oil & mix..
- Add in the sugar with vegetable oil and eggs & mix well..
- Add the flour & cocoa powder with the mixture and mix until well combined..
- Pour the batter into the cupcake pan and bake for 10 minutes..
- Take your fudge brownies out of the oven decorate them with Nutella and Enjoy! 😃😋.
Cuisine American. once the brownie is cooled, make the fudge: Combine sweetened condensed milk, butter, chocolate chips and Nutella in a metal or glass bowl. Set the bowl over a pot of simmering water. They are super fudgy, soft and chewy. I love Nutella, which has resulted in this Nutella brownies recipe as well as other delicious Nutella recipes like these Nutella Cookies and Nutella Syrup. A chocolate treat with the magic of Nutella.