Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings. Honey BBQ Chicken Wings. featured in Indoor BBQ. Place the floured wings on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer. Crispy Baked BBQ Chicken Wings – baked instead of fried these classic chicken wings are crispy, tender and smothered in a sweet 'n spicy Honey BBQ Remove chicken from oven.
Honey BBQ Chicken Wings-these easy baked chicken wings with honey BBQ sauce are the perfect appetizer for game day or any party! Chicken wings are a favorite appetizer at restaurants, but you can make them at home! They are the perfect game day food and our boys also love them for dinner. You can have Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings
- It’s 1 of Family Tray Of Chicken Wings.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Bell pepper.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Chicken Bouillon.
- Prepare 1 Cup of water.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s of Honey.
- You need 1 bottle of honey bbq sauce.
- You need of Crush red pepper.
Make this winning honey BBQ baked chicken wing recipe! Make this honey BBQ baked chicken wings recipe to create your own deliciously baked wings! These honey-bbq chicken wings are seasoned then baked until nice and crispy, then slathered in honey-barbecue sauce that is sweet, spicy and One thing that always comes to mind when it comes to barbecue sauce is chicken wings. We're talking Crispy Baked Honey BBQ Chicken Wings, baby.
Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings instructions
- Clean and Rinse Chicken Wings.
- Pre heat the oven to 400..
- Season your chicken wings, front to back evenly with lemon pepper, garlic Salt and paprika..
- In a pan, place your seasoned chicken wings. ADD, Bell pepper, onion, 1 tbsp of Chicken Bouillon, 1tbsp of minced garlic, butter and 1 cup of warm water..
- Wrap with foil and place in the oven for 45 mins..
- After the wings have baked for 45 mins, take out of the oven sprinkle crush red pepper (not too much if you don't like spicy foods). Honey and Bbq sauce. Put it back in the oven for 20mins uncovered..
- After 20 mins, take the chicken out and serve..
Sticky sweet honey-BBQ chicken wings baked right at home in your oven. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas. BBQ Baked Chicken Wings are made healthier with a sweet and "skinny" Kansas City bbq sauce that's big on flavor but not on sugar. It's Made With Natural Sugars – No refined white granulated or brown sugar in this recipe. It's just sweetened with honey and (the KC secret) molasses.