Peanut Butter Banana Bread. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in peanut butter, bananas, flour and baking soda until blended. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl.
Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Banana Bread is a peanut butter lover's dream banana bread! Enjoy a slice with extra peanut butter or a drizzle of honey and you will be in banana bread heaven! Peanut butter is one of my all-time favorite foods. You can have Peanut Butter Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Peanut Butter (Heaping spoonfuls).
- It’s 2 each of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 each of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
In another bowl combine mashed bananas, milk, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and egg. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. In a small bowl, stir the flour, brown sugar, peanut butter and cinnamon until crumbly; set aside. In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
Peanut Butter Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 200..
- Mix together bananas and wet ingredients..
- Add dry ingredients and mix..
- Pour/scoop batter into greased 8X8 in. pan..
- Bake for appx. 90 minutes. Use knife test to ensure center is baked through..
- Let cool, and for the love of God… Pace yourself when scarfing it down. 🙂 Don't want to choke, and sharing is nice. :D.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This bread is a riff on Elise's classic Banana Bread with just a few adjustments to accommodate the peanut butter. I use a creamy, commercial brand of peanut butter here. I don't usually bake with natural peanut butter because it tends to take a little more finessing to incorporate. Stir in banana and peanut butter until well combined.