Oats banana pancakes. These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the ripe bananas. Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick.
Add almond milk, almond flour, banana, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt; blend until well mixed. Directions In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine the egg, milk, banana and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. You can have Oats banana pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats banana pancakes
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oats powdered.
- It’s 1 of ripened banana.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder (optional).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar or jaggery powdered.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk (optional).
- Prepare As required of Water to make dough.
- You need As required of Oil/ghee.
To make this recipe in a food processor, grind the oats until they become a flour. In one bowl, combine the oat flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, whisk together the banana, yogurt, milk, eggs, and honey. Gently stir the wet ingredients into the dry, then cook as directed.
Oats banana pancakes step by step
- Take a mixer grinder add all ingredients except wheat flour & oats..
- Add milk and make a smooth paste. Take a bowl mix wheat flour, oats powder and ground paste..
- Add water little by little and make a smooth paste like dosa batter. At last add baking soda..
- Take a dosa tawa/non stick pan pour the batter like small oothappam (thick dosa) round shape. Add oil/ghee to cook the pancakes on both sides with golden brown..
- Hot soft pancakes are ready to go for breakfast with fruits.We can top with dazzle of honey and pomegranate seeds.Try this recipe and share your reviews.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs, egg whites, baking powder, salt, and a touch of REAL maple syrup. These pancakes have less sodium per serving than other pancakes made from mixes. Decrease sodium even further by stretching the mix with banana, oats and walnuts. In our house we just sprinkle these with a little confectioners' sugar, because the fruit is so sweet you don't need syrup. — Patricia Swart, Galloway , New Jersey Instructions Use a fork to smash the banana in a bowl.