Healthy Blueberry Muffins. No Sugar Added and Gluten Free. Try Birch Benders Blueberry Muffin Cup Today! Blueberries and lemon are a natural pairing in these light and airy muffins with a delicate brown sugar crumble.
Don't thaw them before you stir them into the batter. Instead of vegetable oil, these blueberry muffins are made with applesauce, creating a healthier and more moist texture. With double the amount of blueberries, make sure to fill the muffin cups up to the edge, for generously-sized deli-style muffins. You can cook Healthy Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Blueberry Muffins
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar, loosely packed.
- You need 1 cup of mashed very ripe banana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of blueberries.
These healthy blueberry muffins are golden, fluffy, moist and delicious! Those air bubbles help your healthy one-bowl blueberry muffins rise, and they also create a more tender texture. Since all of the vinegar reacts with the baking soda while your muffins are in the oven, you can't taste the vinegar at all once they've finished baking! How cool is that kitchen chemistry??
Healthy Blueberry Muffins instructions
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray..
- Gently whisk flour, soda, salt and cinnamon in large bowl..
- In another bowl, mix together honey and brown sugar. Get out as many lumps as possible. Stir in banana, yogurt and egg..
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix together. Stir in milk slowly. Gently fold in blueberries..
- Fill muffin tin 1/2-3/4 way full with mixture..
- Bake for 17-18 minutes or until very light brown on edges. Cool 5 minutes before moving to wire rack to cool completely. Makes 12 muffins..
Healthy Blueberry Muffins Healthy Blueberry Muffins are slowly curing me of my uncanny ability to over complicate. This simple blueberry muffins recipe makes moist and fluffy muffins with whole wheat, heart healthy oats, and as many blueberries as I could squeeze into the batter. They are basically everything a blueberry oatmeal muffin should be. Healthy Blueberry Muffins are extremely fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious with fresh or frozen blueberries. Easy, kid approved muffin recipe with fantastic reviews!