Ragi Carrot Cake. Make a well in the center and pour the wet ingredients in batches. Overmixing the batter will result in a dense/hard cake. Grease a baking pan/mould and dust with flour.
As you all know ragi or finger millet with so many health benefits. I read somewhere that it is rich in calcium, has a high fibre content, makes a great baby food, good for. This recipe yields ragi cake that tastes delicious, very light, fluffy and soft without leaving an after taste of baking soda or baking powder. You can have Ragi Carrot Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ragi Carrot Cake
- It’s of Ragi/Finger Millet Flour.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of honey.
- Prepare of grated carrot.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of curd.
- It’s of saffola oil.
- It’s of flax seed powder.
- It’s of almond meal.
This ragi cake is made of no refined ingredients and is quite healthy if eaten in moderation. It can be served to toddlers for an evening snack. Eggless Ragi Carrot Cashew Cake/Eggless Fingermillet Cake with Palm Jaggery Syrup I love cooking with millets, and my pantry will always have varieties of millets, millet flour etc. Its always a pleasure for me to add these nutritious wholegrains in our diet without changing anything in my usual way of cooking.
Ragi Carrot Cake instructions
- Grease and dust 5" round baking tin.
- In a bowl mix together flour,baking soda, baking powder, almond meal,flax seed powder and salt.
- In another bowl cream together honey,sugar and oil. Add in the curd and whisk.
- Now add this mixture into the flour mixture also add grated carrots and walnuts in the flour mixture and whisk until the batter is lump free.
- Now pour the mixture into the baking tin, sprinkle the nuts on the top and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Now insert a toothpick in the cake if it comes out clean it means the cake is ready.
Khatti Meethi Ragi Masala Roti Recipe With Carrots has a unique delicious wholesome taste from the ragi flour, whole wheat flour, tamarind paste, jaggery, green chillies, chopped onions and red chili powder. These Ragi rotis are simple to make and go great with any chutneys, dals or curries. Dry ingredients -Sieved ragi flour+wheat flour+cocoa powder+baking soda+salt and powdered sugar. Wet ingredients – Yogurt+honey, oil, milk and vanilla essence. Now mix the powder sugar with the flour.