2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh, but they make a nice snack. Larger crêpe-like pancakes: Blend the bananas and eggs in a blender until perfectly smooth. Make slightly larger pancakes and use a very thin spatula to flip.
Add vanilla extract to the batter. For these two ingredient pancakes, in a large mixing bowl peel and mash the banana. In a separate bowl or jug, crack and whisk the eggs. You can cook 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Optional mix-ins.
- You need 1 cup of fresh fruit, like blueberries, raspberries, or chopped apples.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of granulated oat.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Gradually add the eggs to the mashed banana, whisking as you go. If you've opted to add baking powder, add this now. EatingWell These delicious and unbelievably simple pancakes are best enjoyed right after cooking. With just eggs and a banana, you can have healthy grain-free pancakes with no added sugar.
2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes step by step
- Mash the banan. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay..
- Add flavorings if desired. Add 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder for fluffier, lighter pancakes, and whisk in salt, vanilla, cocoa powder, or honey to flavor the pancakes..
- Stir in the eggs. The batter will be very loose and liquidy, more like whisked eggs than regular pancake batter..
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Drop the batter on hot griddle. Drop about 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan. Keep your pancakes fairly small. Not only will they cook more quickly, but they’re easier to flip. It should sizzle immediately — if not, turn up the heat slightly..
- Cook for about 1 minute. Cook the pancakes until the bottoms look browned and golden when you lift a corner..
- Flip the pancakes using a thin spatula. Cook until the other side is also golden-brown, about 1 minute more..
- Serve warm and enjoy!.
Serve with maple syrup and yogurt or ricotta cheese to add in some protein. Beachbody Banana Pancakes: There are several variations of this two ingredient pancake recipe, but I wanted to share the basic one with you. Slightly beat your eggs in a medium sized bowl and then add them into your bananas. By Jessie Oleson Moore These two-ingredient banana pancakes prove that sometimes the simplest ingredients can yield the most spectacular results. These pancakes are made with egg and banana.