Banana Bread from scratch. Classic Banana Bread Recipe – Simply Scratch This Classic Banana Bread recipe yields a tender moist bread. Ripe bananas are mashed and mixed in a simple batter spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg. Slice and serve with salted butter.
Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Combine sugar, butter, bananas, eggs, flour, baking soda, milk, salt and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl; beat well. You can cook Banana Bread from scratch using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread from scratch
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3 large of ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 tsp of Banana extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
How to make Banana Bread: In a small bowl mash three ripe bananas with a fork. In a large mixing bowl cream the sugar and butter until light and fluffy in texture. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Banana Bread from Scratch Instructions Combine all ingredients together and mix well (I use my stand mixer).
Banana Bread from scratch instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl mixer combine the butter and the sugar.
- After this two ingredients are combined add the bananas.
- add the eggs, and the banana extract.
- Now you will add the flour (leave a little bit out) cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the extra flour you left out with the raisins, this prevent the raisins to sink to the bottom of the mold.
- Add the milk.
- Get the mold spray with butter and flour.
- Bake for 1 hr. Check in the 50 min mark, because all the oven don't cook the same..
Remove from pan and allow to cool. Banana breads are the most popular and easy quick breads you can make at home from scratch. Most of us usually end up with some overripe browned bananas on most weeks and the perfect solution for the overripe bananas is to make easy quick banana breads. This easy to make homemade banana breads are delicious and simple to make. In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.