Banana oats pancake / fliters. Ingredients in Banana Oatmeal Pancakes These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the ripe bananas. To a blender, add the banana, apple cider vinegar, non-dairy milk, baking powder, salt & old fashioned rolled oats.
Mix-ins (vanilla, cinnamon, berries, nuts, etc) Directions. Preheat a skillet on low heat. Mix the bananas, eggs and oats together in a blender on low speed. You can cook Banana oats pancake / fliters using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana oats pancake / fliters
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tea spoon of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of Elachi powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 table spoons of Oil.
Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Serve with maple syrup/honey and fresh fruit. Start by tossing the oats into your blender and processing them until they have the consistency of a fine flour.
Banana oats pancake / fliters step by step
- Take a bowl, than remove outer space shell of bananas add put here, now with the help of fork try to mashed all..
- Now oats should be grinded properly, in the mixture jar and add here..
- Now add sugar and milk and mix well..
- Now take a pan, put on the gas stove, add oil, at medium flame start to make small pancake or fitters and cook at both sides..
- Now keep out all cooked pancake and serve with chopped bananas and tomato sauce..
You can do this in any blender as the ingredient load isn't overly heavy. Alternatively, you can use pre-ground oat flour and mix everything together in a bowl. Meanwhile, heat a tiny bit of oil in a pan on middle to low heat. Use a fork to smash the banana in a bowl. Add the oats and egg and mix well.