Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- It’s 2 cups of Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Eggs 2 (beaten).
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk.
- You need 4 of Ripe bananas.
- You need of Veg oil.
Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Mash the bananas until broken up (but still chunky ish – we're not looking for pureed bananas).
Banana pancakes instructions
- Combine flour, sugar, b/p, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together egg, milk, 4tbsp of oil and the smashed bananas.
- Add in flour mixture into the banana mixture to form a batter.
- Heat a lightly oil frying pan over a medium high heat.
- Pour in the batter into the pan using about ¼ cup for each pancake.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides and it's done. These can be eaten with melted chocolate, nutella or strawberry jam..
Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter. Stir mashed bananas into the batter. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana.